- Intervall training
- No choreography
- High intensity
- Increases stamina
- Fat killer workout
Each exercise in a given Tabata workout lasts only 4 to 6 minutes, but it’s likely to be one of the longest few minutes of your life for sure. The structure of the program is usually the following:
- Work out hard for 30/40/60 seconds
- Rest for 10/15/20 seconds
It is important, that you push yourself as hard as you can for the intense 30/40/60 seconds, and then rest for 10/15/20 seconds. This is one set. You will be able to experience the positive impacts of Tabata ver soon! 🙂
Why should you choose Tabata?
- It makes you more fit, and it helps you burn more calories both during and after your workouts
- It also raises metabolism and heart rate
- Also, by varying your workouts, the body is constantly adapting and improving upon its weaknesses, which can lead to greater results
- The variety of exercises you can do makes this kind of workout more interest and more fun than other types of workouts, making this a great addition to any cardio workout routine
- Tabata exercises move the entire body, and especially the “problematic” parts, such as the stomach, bottom, thighs, and arms. You can reach quick results with the help of Tabata easily!
Tabata training is a very advanced, high intenisty workout, and is best suited to experienced exercisers. Beginners should start with lighter training and slowly, gradually work their way up to this level of intensity.
Come and let’s have a great time together, while doing Tabata! 🙂