Build your immune system!
Would you like to build your immune system in order for it to better fight against certain environmental factors, such as a particular type of virus? 😏 We brought some tips for you reviewing some valuable scientific sources and asking for advice from real professional doctors, such Dr. Katalin Gőcze! Keeping these little suggestions can help you a lot in protecting your health especially under these special circumstances cause by the current epidemic situation:
1. Do not smoke 🚬 ❌
2. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits increasing the number of vitamins in your body without having to stand in line at the pharmacy even for a minute😎
3. Exercise regularly! 🏃♀️🏃♂️ Feel free to do it inside in your room, or if you have opportunity outside as well… 😴
5. Be careful with the amount of alcohol, except of course if you have decided to create your own hand sanitizer at home 🤭
6. Wash your hands often, and even if it can be hard sometimes, try to keep the necessary cooking time as well! 🙏⏱
7. Reduce stress, find something, which calms you down and relax more frequently! 🤗
We help keep you safe, and by relying on the above mentioned suggestions, you can build the most perfect protection for your health, that you could ever imagine! 🥰🛡 #pushforward
Campbell JP, Turner JE. Debunking the Myth of Exercise-Induced Immune Suppression: Redefining the Impact of Exercise on Immunological Health Across the Lifespan. Front Immunol. 2018;9:648.
Gleeson M, Bishop N, Oliveira M, Tauler P. Influence of training load on upper respiratory tract
infection incidence and antigen-stimulated cytokine production. Scand J Med Sci Sports.
Harvard Medical School: Helpful ways to strengthen your immune system and fight off disease. Harvard Health Publishing. Sept, 2014.
Nieman DC and Wentz LM: The compelling link between physical activity and the body’s defense system. Journal of Sport and Health Science. 8:3, 2019. 201-217.